Sunday, February 28, 2016

No Restraints



How do I feel..
You ask so sweetly 
As if there is a simple answer to such a complex question..
I'm Wild out of my mind 
All side ways when it comes to you.. 
My heart all crosswise
drifting in and out of my thoughts and I find myself out there 
lost in a world where no one else exists and time stands still 
I laugh lightly, feeling giddy,  nervously affected at my own insanity 
Loving the natural high
knowing full well that I give you me completely - without thought or concern 
Crashing full speed ahead
Bring it 
I want to feel it all
Can one care too much?
some call it insanity
I say it's living at its' best 
the unknown 
love without restraints..
any moments with you are quite simply the best of moments 
And certainly 
The saddest 
knowing they will end..
elated to live in the moment experiencing all of you 
I'll take my chances 
throw caution to the wind
Rather than give up loving you 
Because that would be a travesty I could not face..
Bind me up so that I may be set free..

No comments:

Post a Comment