Sunday, February 14, 2016

Isolation



Longing for..
needing to be filled 
Created to be full
Desiring to be needed 
an empty vacuum 
Just waiting 
Who can satisfy that
What can heal it..
No end in sight to close the pain
It's a dangerous void to try and fill 
Leave me be 
You have before 
You will again 
I know 
I put you out 
Don't you know I will throw you about 
Satisfy me
It's morning I'm happy 
It's noon I'm empty 
I want To know I'm more than nothing 
I need to know I'm something extraordinary to someone 
Is any one person's love enough 
Can you cover me
Maybe
Maybe not 
Am I choosing isolation..
No guessing what loneliness has cost me 
Feels like everything 
Void depleted 
Exhausted 
Pour it out 
Replenish me with the 
Love of you 
set me free from me 
and the loneliness will be gone
Until it's not..




No comments:

Post a Comment