Saturday, December 5, 2015

Madness of Love



Dreams
bringing to life hope..
Stories written about it 
Movies made about such things..
What magic have you over me..
Drawing tears of joy from deep within
An unending well of love
Bringing to life my senses
Gently softly calling forth my closed heart
Tentative at first 
then bursting wide open 
as a chasm that couldn't contain the pressures built around it..
eliciting every emotion from me all at once
spilling out the tenderest of love 
invisible arms wrapping   around me tenderly 
The bitter sting of fear fading 
slowly lifting me out of such despair
It takes my breath away 
Leaving me filled with wonder 
with awe..
The mystery of you 
causing such a stir 
My heart expanding and contracting to the rhythm of your love 
How can this 
Beautiful madness be
That I am worthy of such adornment 
To be Cherished treasured..
miracles are real 
For here you are..
and I am certain i was made for a moment such as this..



No comments:

Post a Comment