Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Celebrate Us Home



My Eyes atrophying losing sight of the living 
your eyes crystal clear filled with hope..
My nerves on edge straining to hear any remnants of life
Beautiful face smiling at every sound you hear and
Legs free to move about
While my walk is bound with legs that betray me 
Twisted face scrawled with anger remembering all things that once were..
Each moment new to you 
Happiness etched on your face..
Anger hurt frustration have taken root in my home 
You are lost in a far better place 
Your smile exuding peace..
I want us 
Your steady soft hand slowly touching me 
calming my frustration 
releasing my anger 
covering my hurt
Reminiscing 
I want the magic of you
I am the air you breathe 
Such Memories..good&bad 
Moments of love shared
hearts Synced 
Never outgrowing us
I'll carry you&you carry me 
Celebrating 
Till we draw our last breath 
Our tenderness never extinguished 
substance of our profound love carried on through six beautiful souls 
We are never-ending❤️



 


No comments:

Post a Comment