Thursday, December 24, 2015

It's Simple



Needing.. Wanting 
Wanting.. Needing 
Some say it's the same 
I say not..
Learned early on
Thought I needed my parents..
Until i didn't.. 
then I knew
The difference..
Set me free to love without expectations
Love is a gift 
And what a gift
When I met you
You intrigued me
I liked you
You moved to my beat
I chose you 
You are my kind of crazy
Not because I needed you 
Because I want you 
not a dependent love..
I can breath on my own 
or a need to be filled.. 
you aren't medicine 
So simple.. 
It is purest love that keeps me wanting you 
That draws me in 
Sets me on the highest highs 
A mind lost in the thought of you 
Allows my heart happiness
My soul complete freedom..
No limits no rules no walls
To love you 
Is to love with complete abandon..
Setting me free in the want of you ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment