Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Kaleidoscope

Jarring stunning 
Violent 
Collision of the hearts
Fatal 
Shattered glass scattered everywhere - shining beautifully 
Deceptive 
You're here in my waking moments 
and crashing through my dreams 
dancing on 
my battered heart
Did I love too much 
How did I miss it..
Unraveled and broken 
Left me naked
Exposed
No disguising the bruises
Do you know what I know
Do you know what I feel 
Or was it all one sided..
I was your stomping ground 
Each turn revealing a 
beautiful shade more intoxicating than the last..
Simply having me for a good time..
I wasn't afraid to fall..
Well now I'm no longer petrified to stand tall
Dusting you off with each step 
my colors coming back 
No longer blue
My shades speak the truth 
Heart bleeds red
unlike your Kaleidoscope that beats quietly deceptively cunningly
so many mirrors 
you're lost trapped in between them.. 
until each one slowly cracks 
giving way to a cascade of jagged broken glass.. 
Burying you 


No comments:

Post a Comment