Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Wide Eyed



Dreaming with a hopeful heart 
Never give up I am told 
So much, yet, to unfold 
Possibilities abound 
We are never apart 
you live in my heart
It beats to the magic of us
I close my eyes, we come to life 
Dancing in the moonlight 
All I need is the breath that you breathe 
Indulge me my fantasies 
Your hands on me 
Your arms swallowing me up 
Let me wallow in your love 
Rolling in it till I'm smothered..
Your untold 
secrets - innermost thoughts 
Divulge them to me
each word like a piece of art 
unique to my heart 
The distance that looms won't keep us apart 
I don't want the impossible 
Just want to see through you 
and oh my 
What a beautiful view..
Just to get close to you
please see me through 
Oh baby 
My dreams depend on you..



No comments:

Post a Comment