Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Fragile Strength



Finish me..
Don't leave me hanging 
blind me 
gouge them out as you have my heart
rather than watch you leave 
Turn me off
Won't go back to life without you
I'll never see clearly again
a fragmented existence 
Without color without love 
Just Erase me..
It is not living 
You are my sun in the sky 
There will be no new dawn
Shine on me don't leave me dark 
I'm So easily forgotten 
Your memory won't die 
Your fingertips..softest caresses of happiness 
That beautiful touch now wounding
Maiming me beyond recognition 
You're sharpening the knife 
Will I be your sacrifice?...
Twist it in slowly 
Give me time to breath with holes as i grasp reality..
Better yet Let's pretend 
raise my hope 
I'll take your truth and twist it into my truth until it becomes our truth..
Our love is as deep as the sea
Oh what we could be 
If you would just see
We are strong in We
Let's begin anew 
Just me and you..




No comments:

Post a Comment