Saturday, December 9, 2017

Waking slowly..

Waking Slowly..


so painful words don’t come..
so numbing
with each limb aching..
it is surreal - wake me up..
and let me never wake again..
Will I feel what’s real
Or stay in this dreamlike nightmare existence..
time alludes me 
I’ve disappeared - slipping into the cracks and i am certain I’ll become dust 
simply disintegrating..
then the love comes -
in numbers unexpected
in ways unimagined 
and with each stitch of love 
my pieces are slowly grafted back together..
Crooked, messy and uneven.. never to match up perfectly again 
but the strings keep pulling tighter - and somehow they hold me together..
my insides don’t pour out- though I feel hollow..
and somehow I don’t hit bottom like dead weight-though I feel like I’ve exploded inside out..
no- somehow l only skim the surface of hell 
and invisible gentle hands put the embers out before I implode into flames 
And hope catches me and it 
saves me..



No comments:

Post a Comment