Monday, December 11, 2017

Setting We free..

Setting We free..

Stuck..
that battle is fierce between me, myself and I..
Is she more than me..
Multifaceted 
Here there and everywhere..
or broken pieces scattered about..
am I still free to just be?
Or am I her she and we - and me is lost in between..
The thoughts rage on..
Why does one self insist it is better than the other?
It is plain and simple and beautiful and complex
Quite wonderful really..
That mind 
Those thoughts..
they are everything -
so powerful and full of wonder..
Love and every good thing come from it, 
filtering through my body - making me who she ought to be..
It is my mind that wakes me, shakes me, catapulting me into another orbit - capturing my attention and sends my heart soaring..
so powerful to learn that self-love is more than just a feeling..
I am grateful that while  I see the rain 
she sees the rainbow..
I realize how much I like her and 
The innocence of hope is restored for all of me
And 
I wish to be her, she, me and we..


No comments:

Post a Comment