Thursday, October 19, 2017

after life dies..

hello..
It’s me 
wanting the old - facing the new 
wishing you were anywhere but below..
Beginnings.. endings..
is there a difference when our beings are connected..
even after life dies 
I keep learning about you..
like waking up to the smell of childhood 
every sense touched 
until I’m flooded with memories that make me whole..
What do I love about you..
To begin with -
Everything..
you completed me - tying up my loose ends - filling me &
making me whole..
Though we tend to eat with our eyes
It is our soul that craves the nutrients 
you taught me what really matters forever more..
With a concentrated effort 
i’ll sync with you
finding your rhythm as life keeps changing -
I’ll hold tight
in a world that’s always moving and filled with hearts that grow cold from weariness..
you will
Warm my bones
as i move into 
fresh starts of old..




No comments:

Post a Comment