Tuesday, April 11, 2017

One more time..



How do I stand at the abyss and not fall in..
the nightmare a reality 
They need me to stay strong..
How do I keep my heart from giving in
It feels what my eyes see
It hears the violent truths my ears hear
It can't escape what my mind can't fathom.. 
I'm haunted 
This space can't exist without you 
my walls will come tumbling down 
Crushing me
Who will save me if I can't save you 
my heart is so weary 
How do I protect you 
Keep the chains of pain away from you 
my heart runs cold from fear..
My eyes will close with yours 
So I can see your smile 
Hear your giggles 
Feel those little hands reaching out and touching me
my heart needs yours..
maybe one day I'll breathe again 
maybe not 
What I'd give to breath your air for a lifetime..



No comments:

Post a Comment