Sunday, July 10, 2016

Is He Mine



questions
Without any answers.. 
realizing there aren't solutions for every situation 
So caught up in him in ways I can't explain 
I look in the mirror trying to find me or is it him I see
Quite certain his face overshadows mine just like his heart eclipsed my own making my heart his home 
I don't know what I see looking back at me 
A reflection I'm not so sure of anymore
so captivated by him
didn't know any of this could be 
He brushes my hair..
He holds my hand
I'm afraid..
I don't share our moments 
They are mine to cherish 
So precious so sweet 
Such love  
So fragile.. 
I feel the delicate edges surrounding us
Knowing we can crumble at any time
Unsure how to protect what isn't mine 
I will fight with all my might 
To guard what has become my treasured delight


No comments:

Post a Comment