Sunday, June 19, 2016

Etched into Hope



Such a wonderful world I crashed into
so unreal all I feel 
dance in it with me 
You've colored my world 
I see it everywhere 
No darkness surrounding me anymore 
gray skies faded into hope.... heartaches overshadowed by the awe and wonder of all I see
You've painted my heart in shades of love that never were
How can I ever show my gratitude for such a gift
You spun me in the right direction.. Set my feet on the path they've aimlessly searched for..
No longer walking circles
No longer lost 
I see me through your eyes 
And I'm mesmerized 
loving myself from the inside out 
What a wonderful world you've shown me 
Washing me in compassion and love
Etching your story on my heart letting my true colors come shining through..


No comments:

Post a Comment