Monday, April 18, 2016

Perfectly Flawed



Let me love you imperfectly so I can love you completely
Letting go of imaginings that hold me back 
So lovely to free-fall into our perfect circle of unknown.. 
ever-changing wildly crazy
Solid moments of you 
My best days are my days with you 
For some, they wander in search of it all their days
For others, they know love is simply lost 
And sadly - some just don't believe..
Though we fade in&out and back again, We are always there- can't be denied 
Like that well worn chair..
Sometimes misplaced but never forgotten 
and when you rediscover the simple pleasure of curling up and enjoying it again - you know you are where you belong..
Not a beat of my heart would exist, without the thought of you
I will chip away every brick and every stone that holds you back 
No walls no fears no
Regrets 
Submit to my flawed love 
This is one imperfection worth  the troubles 
Let me shatter my love over you..



No comments:

Post a Comment