Saturday, January 16, 2016

Imaginings




Visceral..
feeling it 
Grasping 
I reach out to grab it 
I know it's there 
I feel your breath
hear your laugh 
I see your smile 
Awake asleep 
daydreaming 
real time.. 
You are there
Imaginings in my head 
wistful heart  
hanging on to its' dreamcatcher hopes
believing emotions like this could never fade..
Bursting forth like flowers in spring
It flourishes 
it does so all on its' own..
No place to call its' home 
No one to tend to it
No one to shelter it 
Protect it guard it
grow it..
It is so real 
The roaring of its' love heard in all its' silence 
The beating of my heart 
giving it strength & life 
Desire and passion 
growing stronger with each breath 
Waiting to be one with you 
Illogical non-rational is the You rooted deeply within me..



No comments:

Post a Comment