Saturday, September 5, 2015

Doesn't mean Goodbye



You are me
I am you 
How do I move on 
Deep inside my bones you live 
How can I move on
You're more than just a name 
A memory ... Words 
You are love 
My love
In a moment it all changed 
I cried out your name 
Only Silence cried back 
Not able to hear you 
Feel you
untouchable you've become 
Yet Your presence so alive in me 
you are gone I must be reminded 
A truth I wish to ignore
Life will not let me
Moments come and go without you
Life Happening all around me  
In those moments I feel you gently slipping away
quietly 
Helping set me free..
Kind unselfish love you are
Always were..
Fears & questions your love is releasing me from..
Your love quieting the chaos of my heart 
Your love letting me go to live again..
love again 
Another chance at life
So much I learned from you 
Profound 
I'm not losing you for a second time
You are still here
In my heart my mind my soul 
Standing at the end of my life 
We will always be ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment