Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Battlefield



Can't escape it
It follows 
Alive within
Push Pull Push Pull..
Always battling 
the mind&heart..
The heart wants what the heart wants 
The mind knows what the mind knows 
Who do you believe?..
Shouldn't be afraid..
Shouldn't be so unsure..
Not used to living there..
questioning things 
life always lived in an open book kind of way 
and happily..
This new chapter has changed it all up 
Without order.. 
Where did it start
And 
Is there an ending?
So many questions
Jagged thoughts
I don't know what it all means..
I do know it doesn't stop here 
I do know how I choose to see it is a choice 
I will choose to listen carefully 
Hear The laughter
See the beauty  
feel the peace
Live the hope 
Smile at my fears
rendering them powerless 
The battle is worth it***

No comments:

Post a Comment